Hall of Fame
Honoring Great Performance
Crossover Mission Hall of Fame - Eligibility
To be eligible for induction into the Crossover Mission Hall of Fame, the following criteria must be met:
- • Must be in the 9th grade or higher.
- • Must be a Crossover member in good standing with consistent participation in Crossover events and activities for no less than two years prior to review.
- • Must come highly recommended by Coach Jennings.
- • Must demonstrate excellent basketball skills, training spirit, and sportsmanship.
- • Must be an independent learner who takes responsibility for his or her academic performance, which includes seeking academic assistance whenever needed.
- • Must maintain a semester grade of "C" or higher in all subjects for the two years prior to review.
- • Must have a clean discipline record in school for two years prior to review -- no fighting, referrals, in-school suspensions, or out-of-school suspensions.
- • Must have a clean civil record for three years prior to review -- no criminal activity or law-breaking incidents.
- • Must have a clean digital footprint. Social media accounts cannot contain vulgar language or references to violence, substance abuse, or gangs.
- • Must submit statements of approval/disapproval from all current teachers prior to review.
- • Must possess a Certificate of Graduation from Crossover Academy Pro.
- • Must have 50 hours of documented service to Crossover Mission and/or another form of community service prior to review.
Information and Forms for Download
Download the eligibility checklist.
Download the service hours documentation form.
Download teacher approval/disapproval letter & form.
© 2018 Ocean East Publishing
All rights reserved.
Crossover Mission Training is a division of Ocean East Publishing. The compilation of materials contained on this web site are provided by Ocean East Publishing for use by Crossover Mission, Inc. employees, volunteers, and members.