Hall of Fame
Honoring Great Performance
Crossover Mission Hall of Fame - Awards
There are two ways a student player can be considered for induction into the Crossover Mission Hall of Fame:
- 1. Be recommended for consideration by Coach Jennings or Mrs. De Schouwer.
- 2. Recommend oneself for consideration. (To self-recommend, fill out the Request Review form to the right and submit.)
Hall of Fame
Request Review for Induction Form
Once a recommendation has been made, the student player under consideration must submit a Request Review Form. To submit a request for review, follow these steps:
- 1. Carefully examine the eligibility criteria outlined on the eligibility page. Download the checklist to help in this process.
- 2. If all the criteria have have been met, fill out and submit the Request Review Form by clicking the red arrow above. You will be taken to a secure web form portal. After you submit the form, you will be redirected back to this page.
- 3. When your Request Review Form is received by the Crossover Mission staff, you will be contacted so all of the materials needed for documenting your eligibility can be collected.
- 4. One of the things you will be required to do is distribute the approval/disapproval letter and form to all of your current teachers, then collect and return the completed forms to the Crossover Mission Center. (The teacher letter and form can be downloaded from the eligibility page.)
- 5. When and if it is determined that you meet all the criteria, you will be notified of your eligibility status. If it is determined that some of the criteria have not been met, these will be identified and discussed with you. A plan for fulfilling the missing criteria will be determined and a target date for completion will be established.
- 6. The Crossover Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony takes place once a year in February or March. It is important to start working on your eligibility long enough in advance so you do not miss the deadline for that year.
- 7. If it is determined that you will be inducted in a particular year, the staff will ask you to submit a list of other activities or sports in which you have participated, as well as awards, or honors you have received. Pictures and any other pertinent information needed to build your personalized tribute page on the Crossover Mission Hall of Fame web site will also be required.
© 2018 Ocean East Publishing
All rights reserved.
Crossover Mission Training is a division of Ocean East Publishing. The compilation of materials contained on this web site are provided by Ocean East Publishing for use by Crossover Mission, Inc. employees, volunteers, and members.